1. Start your day by stretching. Loosen those back muscles that will inevitably tense up throughout the day. You’ll be proactively avoiding deep knots and spasms. It’ll help wake you up, too!
2. Stay loose. Get up from your desk several times throughout the day to walk around or stretch in place. This will keep the blood flowing to your back muscles and will decrease your chances of a painful strain.
3. Ice on Sprains, Bruising and Swelling; Heat on Stiffness and Soreness. Let’s be honest. None of us really know off the top of our head when to use heat therapy and when to use cold therapy. Well here you have it! An easy way to remember their uses is this little rhyme: “Ice is nice for the big and bruised. Heat is neat for the hard-to-move.” The THERA°PEARL Back Wrap does both.
4. Sleep on your back. Sleeping on your back is the most beneficial thing you can do for your spine during the night. Try investing in a pillow that is designed to help you comfortably sleep on your back if it does not come naturally to you.
5. Keep your core strong. Maintaining a strong core takes some of the stress off your back. A simple way to start doing this is to keep your abs tight as often as possible, especially when you’re lifting heavy objects. Soon you’ll find yourself tightening them without even thinking about it! It’s also a good idea to incorporate exercises into your workout routine that specifically focus on your core. Your back will thank you!
PAIN RELIEF PRO, THERA°PEARL, ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF ANKLE/WRIST WRAP
For immediate release
Columbia, MD – THERA°PEARL, a leader in the pain relief industry, has announced the release of their newest addition to the product line. The multi-purpose wrap, dubbed the Ankle/Wrist Wrap with Adjustable Strap, is designed to battle sprains, swelling, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and more.
“Everyday, 25,000 people in the US sprains their ankle, making it one of the most common type of sports injuries. We knew the Ankle/Wrist Wrap with Adjustable Strap would be a great addition to our product line,” says President, Daniel Baumwald.
THERA°PEARL’s patented Pearl Technology® improves upon the age-old idea of frozen peas as pain relief. Unlike frozen bags of peas, the soft gel beads conform to the body and can be either heated or frozen to provide fast and effective pain relief. The Ankle/Wrist Wrap, like all THERA°PEARL products, should be applied to the injured area for approximately 20 minutes, then o
ff for approximately 20 minutes, and repeat as necessary. The adjustable strap allows for a customized fit while keeping the pack comfortably in place.
Athletes, golfers, tennis players, gamers, and computer-users of all kinds can benefit from the targeted relief of the THERA°PEARL Ankle/Wrist Wrap. This product retails for $11.99-13.99 and stores will begin carrying the product in March of 2014. The product is available now at therapearl.com.
Founded in Maryland in 2008, THERA°PEARL creates innovative hot & cold therapy products using proprietary Pearl Technology®. Easily chilled in the freezer or heated in the microwave, THERA°PEARL packs are a doctor- designed, drug-free way to calm pain and inflammation. For more information, visit us at www.therapearl.com.